- You have the option to unlock an all access pass to ALL workouts via Beachbody on Demand (Live Streaming).
- You have access to every single program in existence, plus any new programs that come out, for the entire year.
(P.S. I’ve recently released a podcast which is at the END of this article, to give you a few ideas of whether this is a good move for you or not. Check it out before you decide!)
Why is this so great? Because it’s going to help us solve the below problems:
- You no longer have to purchase new programs throughout the year as you go.
- You no longer have to repeat the same programs over and over and suffer from mass boredom.
- You can actually do the workout to see if it’s something you enjoy, and switch to another if it’s not.
- You will start thinking in terms of long term results, instead of 21 days.
- You will have the ability to jump back in at any point, because you’ll have access the entire year if things happen (oh and they will).
- AND you won’t have to hunt for your DVDS!
How do you activate it? Two options.
First, those who are just getting started and aren’t members of Beachbody on Demand yet, the best option is the all-access challenge pack.
- 1 year of all programs (Live streaming)
- Portion fix containers (portion control based system)
- 1 month of Shakeology (Vital nutrition helper)
- For $199 (Actually at the time of this post, it’s even a better deal as it’s on sale for $160 for this month)
You can (and probably should) become a coach for free if you decide, which means Shakeology will be discounted in month 2 by 25%.
No matter what option you choose, to get the best price, you need a special link directly from our team.
Welcome to the team. We will also help you decide on which program you should do first, based off of your goals and likes/dislikes, we don’t recommend you do this without a coach.
We will make sure you take the shortest path possible to some awesome results.
**Update For Current Team Members Who Want To Take A Walkthrough Of The App**
I have put together a video on how to exactly use the All-Access Beachbody on Demand system for those who want a tutorial on how to use it. Check out that video below.